Well, today started with me weighing just to check in and seeing I was up 3.5 lbs!!! HOLY COW....WHAT HAPPENED... I then took the kids to school, took some fiber and a water pill, because I noticed my hands were swollen and I was bloated...so strange... I then went to school and worked a couple of hours...I had to get some stuff done...then I got the call...Cooper had fever...100.3 but I had to come get him...then when I got there it was 102.7 !!! No fun
We went to the doctor and he has a sinus infection....long day...we went to olive garden and came home...now I am going to read and start over tomorrow...
Food Journal:
water
1/2 cinnamon muffin
water
turkey sandwhich with pickle and mayo
baked lays
2 squares of graham crackers
water
unsweet tea
salad with breadsticks and alfredo sauce
a couple of bites off the appetizer
2 slices of pizza with Scott
2 andes mints
somehow I have to get back on track.....tomorrow I will definately try to eat better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment