Today was another uneventful day. I made breakfast, I cleaned house and had no power for about an hour. I stoked the fire while my husband ran an errand...I then made lunch, cleaned up lunch, and put the kids down for a nap....I feel like pioneer women...EXCEPT...I then went and took a 1 hour nap myself which I dont think the pioneer women often did. We went to El Chico for dinner. After I found out we were out of school again tomorrow I decided I had to get out of here even if only for an hour. We left at 4 pm so that we would not get stuck out past dark. I felt like a human again when we got home at 5:30....
Food Journal:
Chai tea from home
5 mini pig n blankets
water
granola bar
sour cream and onion chips (my favorite)
chicken salad scott made on Pepperidge Farm Very Thin 40 calorie bread
mini butterfinger (the 1 bite kind)
1 gold coin chocolate..
*** I had to go walk away and do something or I would have eaten every candy in the bag of my kids halloween candy...
water
nachoes at el chico
chips n queso
2 tortillas
unsweet tea with sweet in low
My family tried to convince me to bake cookies today. I said maybe tomorrow.... if I feel like I have some self control then. TODAY I felt I had none.
I hope my fellow blogger is reading this!!!! She has not blogged since friday...WONDER what she is eating???????????????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment