Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday january 28

Let's just call today TGIF...I started with a weigh in...

Last Week's Weight 181.5
This Week 180.9
Loss this week 0.6
Total loss in two weeks 4.1 lbs.

I was very pleased with the little I lost. I did very well this week and even exercised 3 times for 20 minutes. Not bad considering I never exercise. I was also pleased to just have a loss this week because I know you cant expect miracles on week two, especially with a 3.5 loss last week.

However, I guess since it was TGIF I decided to just have a food party. I ate whatever I wanted today and I had my friday coke to celebrate. Not good. Tomorrow is a new day. If you are reading this please encourage me to stay on track.

I was reminded today by a dear friend to be passionate about all the beautiful things of the Lord and what He has created. I am HIS creation and I should think of myself as beautiful, just as I admire things in the world he created. Have a great weekend! I know I will....

Food Journal:
Venti chai tea latte
6 mini pig in blankets made at home

popcorn at school (1 serving from the popcorn maker)
caffine free coke (my friday treat)
same lunch as yesterday minus the pear

water
granola bar

unsweet tea from sonic w/ sweet n low
baby ruth :( ... told you I enjoyed myself

mexican food for dinner out to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment