Today was a good day...church, tv, naptime....by the way our kids were at grandmas...thats why we got a nap...I miss them like crazy though and cant wait to see them tomorrow. That is a hard part of parenting...sharing your children with grandparents, even though it is healthy for our marraige.
Today at lunch I went to Braums on the way home from church. I ordered an unsweet tea. I like mine with just sweet n low, not sugar (and yes I know sweet n low is not good for you). I was sooooo disappointed when I got home and added my sweet n low. First drink and I knew I didnt get unsweet tea afterall....RUINED!!! I just made some tea at home instead...what a bummer....
Food Journal:
chia tea made at home with 2% milk
1 square breakfast casserole and 1 mini pig in blanket at church
water
unsweet iced tea with sweet n low
cheeseburger and fries from braums
NO ICE CREAM - yeah
water
chex snack mix
8 mike n ikes
water
leftovers from saturdays BBQ
-brisket
-3 bites of sausage
-potatoes
-beans
NO ROLL
overall a not so bad day as far as self control....I skipped ice cream and a roll....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment