I have decided (after reading something on google...where all the good information comes from), that I am going to start a weight-loss blog. I am a person that needs to be accountable. I figured what better way to be held accountable than to put it all out there for everyone to see...I am calling it "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" . Thank you for your support in this journey.
How it all started:
3 1/2 years ago I delivered precious twins that were 7 pounds each! To say the least, I was very very large. I gained 85 lbs. with this pregnancy. Within 6 months of having them I had lost 65 lbs. ! Most of you are thinking, "Thats awesome!". However, what about the other 20 lbs. Well let me just tell you that if all I had to live with was the extra 20 pounds this would not be a problem. Not the case at all. At that point I was 157 lbs. I now weigh 185 lbs. That my friends is rediculous and has nothing to do with childbirth! That is called laziness. So, here we are today...
Each week I am going to post on this blog my food intake for the day. This is mainly for me to be held accountable. I will also be weighing in weekly on friday mornings and posting the news on this blog....no matter what it says. As much as I hate to, I will also be posting pictures from time to time. Thank you for supporting me in this new adventure, and as always words of encourage are appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment